Pageviews past week

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Moving out of New England

Are you enjoying my story so far.  If so please leave a comment or click interesting button or such.  Thanks again

Of course John’s job was in state but still far away.  I can tell you countless times he had plans to pick up Mads and couldn’t.  I had to be the bearer of this bad news to Mads which always ended in consoling him.  I never bad mouthed his father and at times I myself took the blame for his dad’s inability to have Mads visit, hind sight I probably should not have but again no regrets.  He finally caught up slowly but surely with his child support; and mine and John’s relationship was able to come around after some time.  We mended things back to our normal status of friendship, and getting along for Mads benefit. 

Along the way my relationship with Thor blossomed and we got engaged (technically we were engaged a year into our relationship but when he left I gave him the ring back) finally after about 4 years with the one year interlude.  We were also missing the Mid Atlantic.  There is one thing you need to know about New Englanders, they are very difficult to foster friendship with.  My best way of explaining this phenomenon is, they are great at face value ex: you say hi in the store, you blew out your tire on the side of the road they are the first to stop and help with a smile; but getting a friendship beyond these little occurrences is pretty difficult.  Apparently once you do you are there forever (which I have found to be true, I have meet some of my best life friends here).  We were all missing family which was so distant we barely saw them.  So here we were and our decision was to put the house on the market and move back.  Yes John was still here but we love it here and had many friends, and figured that would be an excuse for us to continue to travel up here.  After so long the trips started to not seem so bad.  We went back to Mid Atlantic, sold our house then quickly realized that we had to go back to New England.  So we bought another home that was even closer to the mountains, and in the middle of umm bumble**** (nowhere): We loved it! 

Ok well I am going to end here for today but I am getting to the really interesting parts in the next few days.  I want to continue writing this blog daily.  It is a new routine for me so bear with me.  Please leave me your feedback and let me know what you think.  I can accept constructive criticism however please leave really rude comments to yourself.  This is not the easiest thing I have ever done and I am a gentle soul J  Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment