Pageviews past week

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Roller Coaster Time: Going Up.



The next day Thor and I decided that this off and on stuff was just too much and we needed to spend that day together, and Mads wanted to spend the day with his grandparents.  We had a great day together, doing things we never had the chance to do together.  We both joined everyone for dinner that night, and got the silent treatment, from everyone there; even Mads seemed to be silent.  As I said before I could feel the tension, now it wasn’t just a feeling and it was real.  Our vacation winding down we had an easy night, even met up with a nice couple we met for a little while then back to the room, with Mads, Thor and I just cuddling. 
The last day was spent together with family off and on however the silent treatment continued.  I had decided that what Thor and I needed to do: avoid everyone at dinner and fend for ourselves for the night.  At this time we knew that we actually had the cash to pay for everything and did not need their credit card after all that it would not be charged.  My father always seemed to get really stressed about money (and he seemed to be the most stressed of everyone), so I thought that if Thor could tell him that we would be ok and didn’t need his money; everything would be ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment